We're off to explore all that H2O has to offer. From vast oceans to tiny puddles, mountain snows to lazy rivers, raindrops to snowflakes, join us as we dip our toes into the world of music, art, dance, stories, myths and traditions all revolving around WATER. You can enjoy a sneak preview of the music we'll be exploring on our new Curriculum page. This will be updated periodically as we get closer to camp.
Read more about camp, our faculty and program
using the blue links in the navigation bar on the LEFT.
- We still have a few spaces left! There are just a few spaces dotted around so please don't delay if you're thinking of encouraging a friend to enroll:
- VAI - one or two spaces in ALL grades
- VAII - one or two spaces in PK, K, 1st and 2nd only
- StB - spaces in 1st through 6th grades
- MDI - one or two spaces in 1st through 6th grades
- MDII - one or two spaces in PK, K, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th
- May 15 was the LAST day you can make changes without incurring a $35 change fee. You can still sign up for xAM and xPM until a week before camp starts.
- We know how crazy summer schedules can get. Here's our Performance Schedule to help you plan.
|If you find the class you need is full, please continue to register to be placed on our Waiting List (there is no fee). We cannot predict if places open up but if one does, we will call you as soon as possible. Please ensure that we have the most recent email and phone numbers.
The following classes now have Waiting Lists:
DC 1 Full
DC 2 Full
MD 1 Grades PK and K
MD 2 Grades PK, K, 2, 4, 5, 6
VA 2 Grades 3, 4, 5, 6
St B Grades PK and K
TEEN APPRENTICE PROGRAM
DC 1 & 2 Full
To register just follow these simple steps:
- Go to our online Registration System and create an account for yourself, then one for your camper(s). We recommend you create your accounts before enrolling in camp.
- From your account page, click Search Classes
- In the Search filters at the top of the page, choose Music and Arts Day Camp from the Department filter or follow this link.
- Select your camp by Location and Session and click to reach the right class (by grade entering next fall).
Learn more about camp and forward this information to friends and family in our user-friendly PDF Brochure.
You can pick up a copy at all three Levine campuses.
Session I – June 24 to July 12, 2013
Session II – July 15 to August 2, 2013
Times and Tuition*
Half Day – 9:30 am to 1:00 pm
Tuition - $810 includes $150 non-refundable, non-transferrable deposit upon withdrawal
Extended Day AM – 8:00 am to 9:30 am
Tuition - $230
Extended Day PM –3:30 pm to 5:00 pm
Tuition - $230
*Tuition includes all materials including instrument rental and camp t-shirt.
Please read our policies and fees before registering for camp.
3.5 to 12 - Campers (PreK to entering 6th grade)
12 to 18 - Teen Apprentices (entering 7th grade to graduating high school)
NW DC, Washington (Levine School of Music campus)
MD, Strathmore (Levine School of Music campus)
MD, Levine at St Bartholomew School Bethesda (summer location) SESSION II ONLY
VA, Arlington (Levine School of Music campus)
Join our Facebook Group to keep up with updates and news.